About the Game
Is your Sim tired of the their daily routine? Give them the chance to escape their ordinary life and pursue a life in entertainment. Add Showtime to your Sims 3 experience and see if your Sim can make the big time. Fame and fortune await and being a big name celebrity is the goal. Don’t miss this chance show the world what you’ve got.
Manage your Sim wisely so they can rise in the entertainment world. Become a singer, DJ, or famous magician. In addition to managing their career, you’ll create the perfect venue where your Sim will perform for their adoring audiences. And, for the first time, you can take your Sim out of your world and into a friend’s game, or you can invite others into your world and let them perform at your personal venue.
Opportunity is knocking and your Sim is ready for the big time. Can you handle the pressure? Find out if your Sim is the next big thing or nothing more than a one-hit wonder. Get The Sims 3: Showtime PC download today.
- Path to Stardom.
- Jump into a new world and live the dream as a singer, acrobat, magician or DJ. Watch your Sims rise to fame – or go down in flames as they perform for other Sims.
- Create New Sims.
- New traits and Lifetime Wishes give you more tools to tell stories the way you want to.
- A New World.
- The brand new world of Starlight Shores includes new venues and new objects to hone your Sims’ talents.
- A Star is Born.
- Build your own custom stages and watch your Sims perform in sold-out arenas and in front of packed crowds.
- Book or Host Gigs.
- Using the optional SimPort feature, send your Sim to a friend’s game to perform in their world, book gigs, go on tour and even be reviewed.
- Be Social (Optional).
- Make new friends, connect and share your stories and experiences without ever leaving the game. Using the new individual in-game news feeds, messaging, and live updates, post your Sims’ successes, share gameplay techniques, create wishlists and gifts, search for new friends and share memories.
- New Achievement System.
- Earn rewards for achieving goals and accomplishing special challenges that can be tracked and shared via in-game news feeds and messages. New achievements will be introduced on a regular basis.
Showtime is a solid expansion pack. The new town is a nice addition, the new jobs are fun and the new objects will make your night clubs and bars a little less empty. There are a lot of great-looking new animations, mostly relating to the new professions which are the heart of Showtime. Recommended for dedicated Sims 3 fans.
MAC OS X REQUIREMENTS