About the Game
The second installment in the RPG saga about the Witcher, Geralt of Rivia. A new, modern game engine, responsible both for beautiful visuals and sophisticated game mechanics puts players in the most lively and believable world ever created in an RPG game. A captivating story, dynamic combat system, beautiful graphics, and everything else that made the original Witcher such a great game are now executed in a much more advanced and sophisticated way.
New in the Enhanced Edition
- Professional mod tool – REDkit beta
- The REDkit is the best way to craft vast, living worlds – shape environments using intuitive tools and adapt them to your needs! Create your own RPG adventures and do it CD Projekt RED style!
- Additional hours of gameplay
- New major adventures set in previously unseen locations, expanding the story and introducing new characters, mysteries and monsters.
- New Game Introduction and Cinematics
- All new animations and cut scenes, including a new, three and a half minute pre-rendered cinematic depicting the assassination of King Demavend of Aedirn. BAFTA Award winner and Academy Award nominee Tomasz Baginski brings this key historical event to life, setting the stage for the story told in The Witcher 2.
Also Included in the Enhanced Edition
- Game Guide
- Map Of The Northern Kingdom
- High Quality Artbook (232 Pages)
- Papercraft Dolls With Game’s Characters
- Pamphlet & Envelope
- Soundtrack (MP3)
- HQ Artworks
- Triss Playboy Session
- Bonus Videos (46 Min)
- Making Of Videos (48 Min)
- Comic Book (50 Pages)
- REDkit Modding Tools
- Soundtrack (FLAC)