About the Game
You rule the workplace with The Sims 4 Get to Work. Actively control your Sims while they’re on the job, and determine whether they’re headed toward a big promotion or are becoming the workplace menace. Jump to the rescue and save countless lives as a Doctor, torment your neighbors with mischievous inventions as a Scientist, or investigate crime scenes and crack the big cases as a Detective. If you’d rather be your own boss, you can even create, customize, and manage your own retail businesses and become a Simoleonaire! You decide how your Sims get to work.
- Become a Doctor, Detective, or Scientist.
- Control your Sims in all-new career venues, and use your analytical mastermind to create crazy inventions as a Scientist, see what secrets you uncover as you investigate crime scenes as a Detective, or treat patients, deliver babies, and perform emergency surgery as a Doctor.
- Create unique retail businesses.
- You rule your business! Create any type of retail business you desire, including bakeries, clothing boutiques, art galleries, bookstores, and many more. Customize every facet of your business with Build Mode and watch the Simoleons roll in! Select what items to sell, manage your employees as you see fit, and schmooze your customers to close the sale.
- Learn new skills.
- Teach your Sims some new skills to create more unique objects to enjoy in The Sims 4. Capture the picture-perfect photo or bake and decorate a delicious treat with the new Photography and Baking skills. Display your creations at home or sell them to earn some extra Simoleons!
A solid expansion pack that adds much needed careers for your Sim to master. The doctor, detective and scientist career paths feel well thought out and you’ll want to try each one. Where the pack falls a little short is in it’s retail business implementation, it just feels like it could’ve been developed more thoroughly, as it is, it just feels a bit light. Having said that, it is still a solid pack and recommended if one of the three career paths is appealing to you.
MAC OS X REQUIREMENTS