About the Game
Enter the chaos of war but choose your faction wisely in this melee action game from Ubisoft. Play as a bold Knight, a brutal Viking, or a deadly Samurai and carve a path of destruction through an intense battlefield. For Honor offers a thoroughly engaging campaign and thrilling multiplayer. Enjoy the full experience online with friends or solo against the AI.
Choose a faction, grab your sword, and fight with your allies to survive in innovative PvP melee combat. Enjoy an evolved experience – with 12 base Heroes, 18 maps, new PvP and ranked modes, thousands of gear items, and more since launch. Dedicated servers provide a stable and seamless experience as you fight to claim victory for your faction. Earn rewards while you learn the art of combat with a brand-new training mode that takes you from Apprentice to Master.
- Unique Warriors to Master.
- Choose your favorite warrior from a variety of bold Knights, brutal Vikings and deadly Samurai, each with their own weapon set and play style.
- Engaging Story Campaign.
- Storm castles and fortresses in massive battles and confront deadly bosses in intense duels to ensure the survival of your people against a mysterious and deadly foe.
- Intense Multiplayer.
- Own the battlefield with your band of warriors online powered by dedicated servers.
- Intuitive Battle Control System.
- Wield the weight of your weapon and feel the power of every strike through a system designed to put you in total control of your warrior.
- You Are The Warrior.
- Customize each facet of your warrior weapons, armor and gear.
It is refreshing to see a new Hack & Slash game as this genre isn’t as popular as it should be. The campaign feels well thought out and doesn’t feel like it was tacked on just to say it is there. The warriors look and control great and are well balanced. The multiplayer is where For Honor both shines and unfortunately falls flat. When it is working correctly it is an amazing experience but that experience can get cut short by disconnections and a sometimes toxic community. There are new dedicated servers that are supposed to address the performance issues so hopefully that area has been addressed.