This bundle includes the following:
- Battlefield 1
- Battlefield 1 Premium Pass.
There are plenty of warlike games. Some of them are focused on the distant future, whereas others present crucial events in the world’s history.
This is the case of Battlefield, a franchise mainly centered around war conceptions. These games recreate historical settings, a worldwide conflict in general, through epic battles in completely new maps in every game.
Battlefield 1 is one franchise games that focus on the most important war aspects. The developers wanted to recreate historic settings, adding a new experience around them.
21 October 2016
First-person shooter, Action
Action, Shooting, Warlike
PC (Microsoft Windows), PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S
English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese-Brazil, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
What Is Battlefield 1?
Despite what the title suggests, Battlefield 1 is not the first game of the saga. What’s more, it’s the fourteenth installment of the critically acclaimed FPS series, but the first to focus on the World War of 1914. Yeah, as you can imagine, the “1” is for the First World War.
Battlefield 1 is inspired by historical events. Unlike its predecessors, this game is a collection of war stories independent of each other.
Upon its launch, this war-fighting game has received good reviews from critics and gamers. In general, this chapter of the franchise means an improvement over the previous chapter, Battlefield 4 and Battlefield Hardline.
The context of the game was the most valued in general, in addition to its multiplayer mode, single-player campaign, and visual content. Today, Battlefield 1 has sold more than 15 million copies.
Story and Background
Since Battlefield 1 is about several independent story wars, there is not a central plot but different arguments in which the events are built.
Storm of Steel
This is the prolog of the game. The events take place in 1918. You must survive dozens of waves of German soldiers very close to the battle line. You take the role of a soldier of the Harlem Hellfighters.
Through Mud and Blood
You play as Danny Edwards, the tank driver of the “Black Bless”, a Mark V tank. You and the crew must cross the enemy lines and reach the French city of Cambrai. Meanwhile, the tank gets stuck in the mud. You and your friends must save it.
Friends in High Places
You control the American pilot Clyde Blackburn, who takes photographs of a German ammunition depot. Upon destroying the depot, you return to England, where you defend the region of German zeppelins.
These events take place in the Dolomites. You control Luca Vincenzo Cocchiola, a member of Arditi. You and your brother Matteo are part of an offensive to capture an Austro-Hungarian stronghold.
Set in Gallipoli 1915, you take the role of Frederick Bishop, an Australian message runner. Your mission is to defend the British forwards in the region against the Ottoman Empire.
Nothing Is Written
The events take place in 1918. You play as Zara Ghufran, a Bedouin female rebel who works directly with British intelligence. The mission is to weaken the Ottoman occupation in the Arabian peninsula. You must stop the Canavar, an armored train that threatens the British forces.
Gameplay and Mechanics
Battlefield 1 is focused mainly on teamwork in both campaign mode and multiplayer. Since the game is based on the Great War, you can use weapons from that time, including a bolt action rifle, automatic and semi-automatic rifles, artillery, flamethrowers, and mustard gas.
The melee system was redesigned for DICE. Now for hand-to-hand combat, you can use sabers, shovels, and trench clubs. There are also different vehicles, such as tanks, armored trucks, biplane fighters, battleships, and ride horses in battle.
Compared to the other chapters of the franchise, the game features bigger scenarios, such as vast Arabian deserts, the Italian Alps, or the Western Front.
The multiplayer mode in Battlefield 1 supports 64 players and features several modes, both all-new operations mode and implemented custom systems of the previous games of the series.
- Conquest. The standard game of the Battlefield series. Your team must capture objectives across the map.
- Domination. Same as above but with a smaller map and fewer control points.
- Rush. This mode is played between an attacking and defending team. The attacking team must capture several control points to advance on the map.
- Operations. Players are divided into two teams. One team tries to push the frontline, while the other team fights to prevent this from happening.
- Team Deathmatch. The teams compete to reach a specific number of kills.
- War Pigeons. The two teams must attempt to capture a messenger pigeon. When your team captures it, they must send a message and release the pigeon.
- Frontlines. A mode added in the They Shall Not Pass DLC. This combines aspects of Rush and Operations modes.
- Supply Drop. Teams must fight for supply drops, which give all kinds of goodies. The team that then captures more points, wins.
- Air Assault. It’s the newest mode featured in the Apocalypse DLC. Teams must destroy vehicles in aerial combat.
- Shock Operations. This mode is just like Operations, but shorter and with 40 players per server.
Multiplayer Mode Classes
When playing the multiplayer mode, you can choose between the following classes:
- Assault. The primary anti-vehicle class.
- Medic. This class is focused on healing fellow troops.
- Support. Carries semi-automatic carbines and light machine guns.
- Scout. They spot enemies by firing a flare gun. Commonly, they use bolt-action and lever-action rifles.
- Pilot & Tanker. These classes drive these types of vehicles and repair them of the enemy’s damage.
- Cavalry. You will spawn on a horse when you choose this class. You use a cuirass, an extra defense, and a Russian 1895 Cavalry rifle.
- Elite Classes.
- Sentry Kit, having plate armor and a Villar Perosa, or an MG 08/15.
- Tank Hunter Kit, using a Mauser 1918 T-Gewehr to do any amount of damage to infantry and vehicles.
- Flame Trooper Kit, including a gas mask and a “Wex” flamethrower.
- Trench Raider Kit. You wield a trench club, smoke grenades, and a No. 3 Revolver. It’s exclusive to the They Shall Not Pass expansion.
- Infiltrator Kit. You use a Martini-Henry Grenade Launcher, a sawed-off shotgun, and a signal flare gun that calls artillery.
Minimum system requirements:
- Operating System: 64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8.1 Windows 10
- Processor: AMD FX-6350 / Intel Core i5 6600K
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics video: 2 GB VRAM – AMD Radeon HD 7850 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660
- Storage: 50 GB
Recommended system requirements:
- Operating System: 64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8.1 Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i7 4790, AMD FX 8350
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon RX 480 4GB / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
- HDD: 50 GB
- The base game includes multiple storylines of the Great War, letting you explore the war from different perspectives.
- Massive multiplayer battles, which offer a realistic portrayal of the Great War.
- New and different maps featuring great open spaces in other Europe and the Middle East points.
- A completely redesigned melee system that offers the option to fight with shovels, sabers, and trench clubs.
- Melee weapons and DPS weapons, such as the Lewis Machine Gun from World War I.
- Battlefield offers classic options, including Scout Class, Assault Class, and Support Class.
- A multiplayer mode.
- Several classes have been completely redone to offer a more natural feeling of the experience.
Why Prefer RoyalCDKey to purchase Battlefield 1 CD Key?
- At RoyalCDKeys, we believe that gamers should have the right to get any Origin Key, Steam CD key, or codes of other platforms without spending a fortune. Thus, we are working hard to guarantee the best prices among third-party sellers.
- What is more, our customers receive regular discount codes. This way, you can enjoy the best deals regarding your favorite titles. Compared to the prices in the official stores, this feels like getting virtually a free game!
- Aside from the prices, our dedicated fraud prevention systems ensure safe transactions, keeping your payment details, money, and personal information secure.
- Keep in mind that while purchasing a digital code, you don’t have to worry about delivery time or any extra shipping costs. You’ll receive your game code as soon as the transaction is completed.
Feel free to choose the currency and payment methods of your choice and join the RoyalCDKeys community to discover the top trending games at affordable prices!
To download Battlefield 1 PC Origin CD Key, please just follow the instructions below.
- Access the Origin platform and download and install the Origin client, either Windows or Mac.
- Create your account, sign in or log in to your account.
- Select ‘Origin’ and then ‘Redeem Product Code.’
- Enter the product code and click on ‘Next.’
- Now you’ve redeemed your game, you can download the product.